1985 Fiero GT Custom
This car was restored about six years ago. Below is a list of features the car has.
Serious inquiries only; no paypal, money orders, scammers, or tire kickers.
- Custom paint job: DuPont Porsche Titan Silver with a Black roof; it has decals to make it look like a Ferrari
- Custom taillights
- 8 speaker sound system with JVC stereo and amp: 2 speakers in each headrest, 2 in the dash, and 1 Infinity component speaker in each door- the
equipment alone cost $1000 new
- Beretta front brake upgrade
- All radiator hoses were replaced while being restored
- A/C compressor and condenser were replaced: the A/C is ICE COLD
- Professionally covered leather seats
- Custom interior: door panels were painted and partially covered, and all the plastic interior pieces were painted
- Custom speedo with Ferrari emblems
- Custom power locks with fab/key-less entry
- Factory power windows
- Momo 'Nero' steering wheel
- Included is a car cover and GM Service Manual
The price is $4,000, with a clean title in hand. This car is an amazing deal for the money. It will need new tires before your next road trip, but I've priced
accordingly. Also, the sunroof was recently sealed shut with silicone, and the gas gauge is a little finicky. These are all things that could be fixed by
someone with more time than me, and you will have the official service manual to serve as your guide. I've gotten quite a few compliments on this car over
the years. Many people don't know what a Fiero is and think it's a real Ferrari, so it can be your choice to tell them or not.
The car is best appreciated in person, so please text or call (between 10am and 10pm) to set up a day/time to look at this amazing and one-of-a-kind car.
My cell is 7FOUR0-FivE38-Sevn406.